Friday, July 13, 2007

Hidden Treasures

Indeed, treasure has been discovered! An entire library of treasure! I just found it yesterday... a few shelves chalk full of planning/architecture text books in the back of my office. A plethora of knowledge to add to my personal studies... and just when my job was getting unbearable! Hooray! I will be a planner if it kills me! I am now learning about the motion, position, and context of townscape. ***big sigh of relief!*** A breath of fresh air in my mundane work life! Little things to make my crazy life a bit more pleasant.
My brother is getting married in 13 days! I just ordered his wedding present today, and last details are falling into order. I still can't beleive that my little buddy is getting married! It doesn't seem like that long ago I was giving a scared little middle school brother girl advise before he left for summer camp. Ahhhh, nostalgia! Speaking of cheezy, gooey memories, I need to get on writing a wedding speech!

No comments: