Monday, August 6, 2007

MEGA!

Yes! Only 6 days left of working with the mega bitch! As my mother would say, "Praise JESUS!" I'm so excited to work at Saggios again, and why wouldn't I be? Better hours, better pay, faster work days, better co-workers, better bosses! I will miss a few people though! It was being introduced to the professional world, and it was nice to have educated and experienced people to talk to everyday. Too bad I was miserable! I'm so excited to go back to school in the spring! Hopefully the last two years have not completely rotted my brain away.

I had such a crazy, fun weekend!
Megan had a housewarming party! Drunken fun! Those crazy kids and their beer bongs! I think I had the WORST hangover of my LIFE the next day!

Todd's sister&hubby had a bbq the next day. I LOVE TODD'S FAMILY! I've been told you're family is who you make it, but I don't think I could make a family as great. They are so kind, and thoughtful, and supportive! I took a few blows from my own family at my brother's wedding... Don't get me wrong-my family are good people (excuse my english). But, they somehow don't understand propriety, and have a very difficult time understanding anyone who does not understand their strict Christian values. I suppose, in my family I'm a bit of a black sheep! Jen's friend who I like to call "Surley" really made me feel better about everything. I am a good person! Just because I didn't end up just like my parents doesn't mean that they have a right to look down on me (even if I am a bigger person... and can hold my tongue). Hopefully my example with speak the words to them that I cannot.

Fickin bedpans!

No comments: