Monday, August 20, 2007

Quarter Centuries and Last Days

I love last days! Everyone is so nice and you get free lunch and chocolate cake! I really am glad to be starting at Saggio's again. Good people, good pizza, and better $ and bosses! I even get to keep my dental insurance for a while... SWEET Even more exciting ... I get to start school again in January. I've decided to do GIS (Geographic Information Systems) instead of AUTO CAD because it will be better experience for my planning passion! I'm happy this job is coming to an end, but sad to leave the fun people here. I'm afraid my myspace and blog will be worse for the ware.
Todd is now 25. That is correct... a quarter of a century old. The old fart pulled off his birthday very well! Actually it was more of a birthWEEK than a birthDAY. We went out on Wednesday for birthday dinner, Thursday for birthday beer, Friday was spent putting up birthday decorations for his SECOND birthday party! It is almost impossible to surprise this boy, but I think we did the best we could! What worked out the best, I think was having a decoybq! He thought that his party was a small bbq at his sisters until we blindfolded him and drove him to Chad's house for his REAL birthday party! Luck of the Irish Birthday bash was SO much fun! Everyone showed up, and there was much rejoicing... and drinking... and eating... and being very very merry happy!

No comments: